starting to tint the windows of the teg, hatch will prob stay at 20% the small side windows had a layer of 20% so i did another layer of 20%, door windows will get 5% and the wind shield is getting 50% some time soon.

heres the rear windows...first one u can see thru it to the open door

Photo1201.jpg

after the tint cant see thru it :ninja:

Photo1200.jpg

Long day today, got some Mickey D's and back at it again....put the bumper back on, and some new bulbs in the front turn signal lights.

Took out the side windows to tint them up, got them done in 1hr and hey turned out pretty good "almost" perfect.

Heres what i used: tint from parts store, razor blade, plastic squeegee, filtered water with soap in spray bottle.

Photo1204.jpg

And here they are all done, putting them in the car tomorow when they are most of the way dry.

Photo1212.jpg

will prob put in the flip out deck tomorow after work if i get out on time, 12hr day FML

the tint looks blueish ahah

hahah yeah, he bought the tint from Miejers and turn out to be Charcoal Grey :rofl: we went and got the right stuff but his is only 20% so its not that dark.

looking good. Just sub'd to your youtube. I got a couple of vids of my past setups on my account. What you thinking about for speakers?

well thanks to OrangeCounty for mids and highs im doing powerbass 6.5 mids and PB horn tweeters, and two PB ASA 300x2 and for subs im not sure yet, two 18s or 2 15s DC XL's or lvl 5s we'll see

Archived