Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

Audioquest interconnects and Speaker wire

Dynomat 10455 mega bulk pak

Dynomat 1/8 and 1/4 liner

All that in a Reg cab truck and it wont be a blow though

I hope that box isn't still 4.5 cubes or whatever it was...

haaa it WAS in a ghetto 3.6 cube box off 900 watts. NOW its in 2.5 tuned to 32 off of 1500. getting a audiopipe 3k hopefully. sub is barley moving

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

You need some damn deadening in that trunk! Bet you have hella rattles. Lol. Trunk really looks clean! Get a headunit and sound deaden the trunk. Get in the 140s!!

ha yeah lol the whole back bumper and trunk rattle like crazy. kinda embarrising. oh well lol atleast it sounds good on the inside hahaha and yeah hopefully with that audiopipe 3k it should get up there since im doubling the power. sub is barley moving right now lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

I seriously think you could do a 140 with a headunit and sound deadining. The head unit alone with a clean RCA signal makes a HUGE difference.

ahh no shit?

1j1450.png

the clean RCA makes a noticeable difference i could hear a big difference in my set up once i added a RF 3sixty.2

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

hopefully saturday im going to get a demo vid from a guy i work with (ghetto guy) he thought my 2 12 level 3s were loud haaa in a trunk car with non folding seats. he hasnt heard anything over a 135. he doesnt belive 1 12 can be louder then 2 12s or 2 15s lmao ! and im getting dash flex btw.. my stinger volt meter jumps up and down.. FTW

1j1450.png

and if your going for spl the fiberglass wrap would help you in that aspect (i lined the inside of my box with fiberglass) and as already mentions you could paint your box to match your car and make it look great

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga