pics of 12 fi btl installed.. update page 4

alright well bad news lol i forgot the camera when we were hooking everything up along with tl numbers did a 137 (still very loud to ear though, moves tons of air) on music but peaked at 49 hz!! i dont got pics of it but you can ask footlongsam he was there. car is 02 sebring 4 door trunk. :( but before i had it on 3k stock electrical in a prefab box.. and HOLY shit at teh difference of doing the big 3 back batt and nice box.. tuned to 32hz. its 2.5 cubes wiht huge kerf. plan to wrap in future (ideas?) its a autotek 1900 but i have a dual 1 so its at 1500rms right now. plan to get audiopipe 3k in future! any ways heres finished pics. came out pretty clean! no more light dim eiter! FTW! its a xs power 3400 in the back full 0 gauge. run to back is kicker hpm 0 gauge and everything else in knu wire. (knu is fatter then kicker!) still have stock front battery. need to get mids and highs too. and a hu. (still got factory)

pic2.jpg

battery.jpg

41281_1542199202741_1467796013_31369936_1645755_n.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

0825001757.jpg

0825001755a.jpg

0825001833c.jpg

0825001833b.jpg

vids coming soon.!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

and lol i used 4 channel knu rca's so i just left the other 2 hanging hahaha still worked thoughh!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

waiting for funds for camera lol. unless i take it with my shitty cam. but mic sucks ass :(

1j1450.png

nice install and where did you get that box or did you build it cause i keep seeing those box"s with that big curve on the port and was wondering who makes them?

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

Audioquest interconnects and Speaker wire

Dynomat 10455 mega bulk pak

Dynomat 1/8 and 1/4 liner

All that in a Reg cab truck and it wont be a blow though

nice install and where did you get that box or did you build it cause i keep seeing those box"s with that big curve on the port and was wondering who makes them?

got it built for me. its called a kerf. if your local in the mo/ks side hit up footlongsam here in the forums. builds good boxes

1j1450.png

Custom made by footlongsam think looks sick IMO

lulz still dont know what to wrap it in.. ideas??

1j1450.png

Archived