pics of 12 fi btl installed.. update page 4

It's only 3db and I can really imagine how bad your trunk is rattling right now. You probably don't even hear bass outside the car. Just metal shattering. Lol.

yeah lol at low volume where you can hear bass a little bit you can hear rattle lol idc because im inside LOL

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

hopefully saturday im going to get a demo vid from a guy i work with (ghetto guy) he thought my 2 12 level 3s were loud haaa in a trunk car with non folding seats. he hasnt heard anything over a 135. he doesnt belive 1 12 can be louder then 2 12s or 2 15s lmao ! and im getting dash flex btw.. my stinger volt meter jumps up and down.. FTW

wow now that (ghetto guy) has to be a real audio noob!

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

Audioquest interconnects and Speaker wire

Dynomat 10455 mega bulk pak

Dynomat 1/8 and 1/4 liner

All that in a Reg cab truck and it wont be a blow though

wow now that (ghetto guy) has to be a real audio noob!

yeaaaaah. wait till i blow his head off. bringing camera to work! i bet 5 bucks your going to hear him say.. DAMN AL thats 1 12..?! :D

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

yeaaaaah. wait till i blow his head off. bringing camera to work! i bet 5 bucks your going to hear him say.. DAMN AL thats 1 12..?! :D

lol ill keep my eye out for that video

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

still surprised on how much of a diff big 3 and back batt made. no more light dimming :) actually noticed my head lights brighter to. battery terminals had corrision so i guess fixing that helped too

1j1450.png

vid coming tommorow hopefully too btw epic lolz at guy viewing named btl ftw.. makes sense huh lmao

1j1450.png

if youre only running 1500 watts get a BL

The BTL is happiest with 2000-2500 watts

Alpine F1 Status

DD CS6.5 x2 Front Stage

DD 9512H

DD M4a @ 2 ohm

DD S2b @ 8 ohm per channel

I run high ohn loads for MASSIVE headroom and cleaner SQ

270amp alt

D2400 up front

D3100 x2 batter in back

if youre only running 1500 watts get a BL

The BTL is happiest with 2000-2500 watts

lulzzz you didnt read it all. this is only temp till i get a audiopipe 3k.. why would i get a fully loaded btl and only run 1500? lol plus i wanted to see how much voltage drop im getting before getting the big amp.

1j1450.png

still surprised on how much of a diff big 3 and back batt made. no more light dimming :) actually noticed my head lights brighter to. battery terminals had corrision so i guess fixing that helped too

i have done the big three but i need a back battery bad but i have to get one that is within the rules (stock 0-600)

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

what took so long on big 3 is the battery.. had to remove the rim and take out the front left wheel wel. footlongsam and his friend did most of the install

1j1450.png

Archived