pics of 12 fi btl installed.. update page 4

Do you have rear speakers in the deck? If so take them out. Its not much but it's another 6x9" hole for sound to come into the cab.

really is that true?! gotta try that soon!

'anyway i have a dodge bro my batt is in the wheel well too it sucks i had to get extended terminals now theres a hump in the plastic cover lol are you going to get a HO alt? im trying to find an upgraded one that fits, i dont wanna wait 4 months for a custom bracket

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

'anyway i have a dodge bro my batt is in the wheel well too it sucks i had to get extended terminals now theres a hump in the plastic cover lol are you going to get a HO alt? im trying to find an upgraded one that fits, i dont wanna wait 4 months for a custom bracket

nah, this is temp build. thus why im not firing foward and sealing off.. plus i dont drop below 13s so its not needed.. im doing all major work when i get my hatchback

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

you could if your seats didnt fold down. My whole seat folds down so i plan on leaving mine in. And if i have extra 2 people the armrest folds down and the plastic lock still leaving a hole in the seat. but say your cars seat didnt come down, you could remove any speakers in the deck to allow air to get into the cabin. that's also why it seems quieter when the seats all up and the cabin is sealed from the trunk.. But that air has nowhere to really go at that point, so you could risk jacking up your speakers from the air pressure from the sub.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

updateeee..! gonna try and sell my box locally and get a new one. no more kerfs. just a big ass slot one lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived