97 Accord likes it dirty

just ordered 100 ft of fatmat. Should be here soon. Going to get carpet out and headliner off tomorrow and prep. Doors then once it comes.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

just ordered 100 ft of fatmat. Should be here soon. Going to get carpet out and headliner off tomorrow and prep. Doors then once it comes.

Haha saw this over on beatbox's teggy build. Have fun man, just avoid the roof with fatmat, have heard horror stories.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Haha saw this over on beatbox's teggy build. Have fun man, just avoid the roof with fatmat, have heard horror stories.

Really? That's what needs it the most really. Should the doors be ok with it?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I wouldn't trust it anywhere that gravity can take it down. Get sounddeadenershowdown.com stuff man.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

If you already ordered it I'd say f it and use it. Mine has held up in my trunk pretty good. I mean WTF. If it does fall off of your roof there's a 1" gap between the roof and headliner. I don't think there can be much horror. I think you'll be fine. How are the strapped amps treating the sub?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

if its enough weight your headliner is going to sag and crease and will damage it. I'd rather not and the headliner is a bitch to get out so I wouldn't want to go back in and fix it after.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Well then do fatmat and then expanding foam between the deadener and headliner. Problem solved lol.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

the sundowns will be hooked up today since the rcas are finally going to be here. I can just use the fat mat on my doors and floor and everywhere inbetween lol. I'll just put some ss pro on the roof.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

That's what I have on my roof. I'll be atrapping my 2 3500s this weekend

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

That's what I have on my roof. I'll be atrapping my 2 3500s this weekend

how's it holding?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived