97 Accord likes it dirty

Finishing up a few things. I'm gonna run this for a while, then tune my box higher. Its tuned to 31 hertz, but thats a little low for my personal liking. Gain was set with my DMM, shit slams. I built this simple rack today for the sundown. I had it mounted to the top of the box, but I noticed it was getting rattled around on the top of the box, so I just raised it up off it.

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

vids or gtfo lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

looks good, fix that 4 channel wire tho please

Yeah, sig tells it all.

Fuckin hifonics shitty screws. I just noticed that. fuck! I hate those things. I tightened that bitch down too, it just doesn't want to stay.....

edit: just noticed my rear deck speaker cover fell off. That "was" screwed down. <_< LOL

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

yeah shit happens on my rockford amp. its a allen thing. so even if i tighten all the way my fucking wire comes out with small tug. wish it was with scrw like the cresendo amp so i can use a power tool lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

yeah shit happens on my rockford amp. its a allen thing. so even if i tighten all the way my fucking wire comes out with small tug. wish it was with scrw like the cresendo amp so i can use a power tool lol

the sundown has phillips heads, those wires aren't comming out. I think the subs contributed to that wire on the hifonics fall out too.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Nice setup, especially the amp and sub

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived