97 Accord likes it dirty

Sooo I took the leads off the box and set em to the DMM. anyone want to guess what that 43 hert note was being fed? You'll shit bricks hahaha.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Lol since everyones being a pansy, im just gonna tell ya.. Aight, well this sub was taking 127 volts like a champ for an hour today whenever i burped it hahahaha. When I did the same test at 30 hertz, it was around 79. But when I hooked it up to the DMM i pretty much laughed my ass off. But yeah I turned that shit down.. I have a video I need to upload here showing how it is now.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Lol since everyones being a pansy, im just gonna tell ya.. Aight, well this sub was taking 127 volts like a champ for an hour today whenever i burped it hahahaha. When I did the same test at 30 hertz, it was around 79. But when I hooked it up to the DMM i pretty much laughed my ass off. But yeah I turned that shit down.. I have a video I need to upload here showing how it is now.

Thats intense.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Yeah I turned that shit down when I saw it. What would be a good tone to tune at? If I use a 30htz note, and tune it to around 77, then the 40+ notes are in the upper 90's low 100's. Which should be fine for a burp or quick demo. I've left the rem gain down since then.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

damn, i need to get my level 5 to do that! nicely done!

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

damn, i need to get my level 5 to do that! nicely done!

Dude ikr? I even was keeping my eye on the sub after every run, hence the sloppy ass camera job and short video takes. Every time it changes scenes I checked the subs temp and smell, and the temp of the amps & charge on batteries. Batts were constantly around 14.3 Sub didn't feel warm, and amps were pretty warm, but not hot. It blows me away how great this shit is. Really is you get what you pay for. I'm loving it.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

UPDATEEEE:

Had to be the worst thing i've done with my car. Being 6 ft 4, its hard to get into the small ass spaces to undo little carpet clips, slice some carpet, and lay down deadner. But it took from 4pm to midnight.

Pics:

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

nasty 14 yr old carpet

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived