Jump to content

3 z9518's powered by 12 lunar L1500's horn loaded suburban build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Its been a while since I posted any thing on here so I'll let the pics catch everyone up. But first I would like to let everyone know that this will be a slow build, being that I work all the time. I promise to take and post plenty of pics as I always do. I hope everyone enjoy any feedback is accepted positive or negative!!

b18493a7.jpg

94773516.jpg

d049142a.jpg

aee4e0be.jpg

new light on the front

c4a79695.jpg

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Posted

Put them 6's on it

5f175401.jpg

22924879.jpg

5a2d3c34.jpg

0799010c.jpg

f1762bfd.jpg

0a02fea4.jpg

79d3626e.jpg

564bec87.jpg

cd0fa980.jpg

3a02524e.jpg

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Posted

me and gublunar started building the new enclosure

015b8191.jpg

ba37d889.jpg

71b282bb.jpg

1016c3d3.jpg

994df74f.jpg

3b7852aa.jpg

e961e3c1.jpg

4113bb27.jpg

2ec46ae9.jpg

f31b1453.jpg

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Posted

pic's of box continued

e0187e51.jpg

02318db0.jpg

had to snap one of the baby lol

75a12f02.jpg

66e8ace1.jpg

797e33be.jpg

9ba29887.jpg

9a018c5a.jpg

57117a32.jpg

830aa587.jpg

c182ad74.jpg

0d3ea0d9.jpg

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Posted

here's a few pics of the port next to a dd 9510

d31e2a00.jpg

e303bd1b.jpg

2eb7fbe4.jpg

023699df.jpg

5bf8c16c.jpg

one more shot of the baby

f9ae9d5e.jpg

here's a pic of what the box should look like once completed

268fe08b.jpg

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Posted

I would like to thank gooblunar for all his help with this install and for the box design and for dealing with me being M.I.A all the time, which is why the build is moving so slow!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Posted

Here's the newest addition to my DD Z95 crew!

e9a3d032.jpg

2817e301.jpg

551ded00.jpg

b4edb466.jpg

91dd3bf9.jpg

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Posted

I also blew on of my 18's here's a few pics of it cut open.. DD been giving me the run around I finally received the right recone this week after three tries.

look at the pole piece on this thing

1979084d.jpg

09429f2e.jpg

b54a88dc.jpg

cdb6b6df.jpg

62c77ec3.jpg

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Posted

Put them 6's on it

5f175401.jpg

22924879.jpg

5a2d3c34.jpg

0799010c.jpg

f1762bfd.jpg

0a02fea4.jpg

79d3626e.jpg

564bec87.jpg

cd0fa980.jpg

3a02524e.jpg

Damn those 6's just set that truck all off.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Posted

Here's some pics of the second recond that dd had sent me you can see in the pics it's still off. the first one the sent I didnt take pics but the said it was one for the new z95

b9c5ad89.jpg

fd4ea221.jpg

562e9804.jpg

c9dcf154.jpg

88fec329.jpg

you can see the difference in these pics

463acf8a.jpg

0951f280.jpg

I do have the right one now just didn't take pics of it. next I'll bee cutting up 12 to send it off to get reconed to a 18

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4880 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...