WHAT U THNK GUYS? A LIL BIT FROM MY ISLAND PUERTO RICO, BONNE APPETITE

Yeah, put up some build pictures. Looks like a lot of hard work goes into something like that.

....and how does that work? With a parking lot full of those kinds of cars, do you all take turns playing or does everyone try to drown each other out....I'd think that would be annoying as fuck.

whats the point of doing this to a car/van/truck? why not do it to a trailer instead that you can pull behind the vehicle or something instead of having a car that you can only listen to the music outside of... confusing but hey, if thats what you like then good for you lol i like to listen to my music inside the vehicle

Well, depends on your likes, remember that we are from Latin America, on this side of the continent you can park your car on the street, open the trunk and get everybody dancing around, drinking and things like that, look it like a Disco on the street haha, then 45 cars get there and start doing the same thing!!! In Venezuela, we have the "open show" world champions, we use ONLY car audio equipments on some classes, and there´s a "freestyle class" wich you can use whatever you want, i don´t like "open show" but yes, those things get girls crazy dancing on the street and stuff like that hahhaa.

Edited by fecupe2001

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

THIS IS A LIL BIT OF OUR SET

COMMENTS PLISSSSS

ehh, I dunno, 1st video, the focus seems to be on one lonley can with no one around it and then switching back in fourht between that and a group of people standing around looking tough....

2nd vid seems like its going to get more into the cars and what done to them, but ends really short...

Needs to focus more on whats actually done to the cars and more all the chicas dancing and less sausage standing around looking Gangsta...

Also, what are a list of the brands that are popular over there that we may not have over here??? Neither of the two videos really got close enough for me to recognise anything...

Thanks for sharing, Its always cool to see how peeps do it on other parts of the world...

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"