Got some new rims and tires on my truck yesterday. Been waiting for the sun to come out to take good pictures, but doesnt look like its gonna so I snapped these real quick.

I think it made it look way better, I'm gonna lift the front another 2-3", De-badge and remove the blue stripe, and get new head/tail light assemblies, more tint and a few other details.

Before:

IMG_2735.jpg

After

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_2988.jpg

Trucks a little dirty and havent done any rim cleaning or tire shine, so I'll get better pictures soon with it clean & in the light.

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

just didn't feel like reppin dc anymore? Why did you remove the sticker?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

they look good, def an improvement! tire size?

wanna say they are 235-70-15s or 235-75-15s...

Thanks!

275-75-15 :)

just didn't feel like reppin dc anymore? Why did you remove the sticker?

Actually I probably have put in more work then 95% of the people repping DC on this forum for the company. I just didn't like being a giant billboard with a sticker that says steal me written on it. Plus, the sticker you can't see in those pictures is the color matched silver one on the back window.

Edited by SDMorris

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Daystar

For 1983-1997 Ranger's

Daystar makes these coil spacers to sit under your factory coils. While some company's offer replacement coils that offer 1.5-2 Inches of lift, these spacers offer a full 2-inches of lift.

daysta4.jpg

;)

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Actually I probably have put in more work then 95% of the people repping DC on this forum for the company. I just didn't like being a giant billboard with a sticker that says steal me written on it. Plus, the sticker you can't see in those pictures is the color matched silver one on the back window.

Lulz....Git em, Morris.....Git em.

Btw, they do look better than the stockers did. Muuuuuuch better.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

yo man just my opinion i think it would look sick if u smoke ur turn signals upfront and paint ur grill black would look good and match

I was thinking these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-1997-FORD-RANGER-HEADLIGHTS-CORNER-1994-1995-1996-/370423365652?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1997|Make%3AFord|Model%3ARanger&hash=item563ef40014

Definitely thinking about painting the grill. Im gonna paint the brownish shit colored trim on the bumpers black, so ill probably match it to that. :)

Lulz....Git em, Morris.....Git em.

Btw, they do look better than the stockers did. Muuuuuuch better.

Haha now that I read it that was a little rude. I was just saying im all for the DC cause, lol.

Thanks man, I appreciate it

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer