Sundown Audio

Amp Heating up

bassmonster15

HEATS up with just 5mins 90%crank of amp power running this amp Blaupunkt vpa1500pro with blaupunkt 15inch 1500watts rms sub[vpw380]4gauge ground and power wire.5feet long power wire and 1feet ground.running amp at 1ohm.

Its a 1ohm stable amp btw..any ideas whats causing this..stock electrical 100amps alt

BLAUPUNKT VPW 380

BLAUPUNKT VPA 1500PRO AMP

Whats your voltage at?

Did you set your gains properly?

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

How did you set the gain?

check your voltage at the amp.

Check your grounds.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

HEATS up with just 5mins 90%crank of amp power running this amp Blaupunkt vpa1500pro with blaupunkt 15inch 1500watts rms sub[vpw380]4gauge ground and power wire.5feet long power wire and 1feet ground.running amp at 1ohm.

Its a 1ohm stable amp btw..any ideas whats causing this..stock electrical 100amps alt

the problem is underlined. some amps just get hot. and from what info i can find, the amp doesnt seem to be made for 1ohm. "stable" doesnt always mean ideal. ill bet its working pretty damn hard at 1ohm, hence the heat.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

the problem is underlined. some amps just get hot. and from what info i can find, the amp doesnt seem to be made for 1ohm. "stable" doesnt always mean ideal. ill bet its working pretty damn hard at 1ohm, hence the heat.

^

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived