sorry i'm posting my photobucket album up here, it's just too much work to copy the shortcuts and paste em here. this my first drop in recone project and my first complete build and i dont understand why these are sent in to have them built by someone else when it's so easy, only important thing is to make sure to shim the coil and the rest is common sense. anyway, these drop ins are on my 15" RF punch power dvc's. Not sure if the rms and max are the same since I switched to dual 2 ohm coils instead of the factory 4 ohms and half roll foam surround instead of the factory rubber surround. the 18" build is an old school punch hx2 basket, hard progressive roll spider w/stitched tensil leads, dual 3 ohm 3" voice coil bought from forevrbumpn(which he also did the drop in recones for my 15's), motor for the 18 is a triple 3/4" slug OEM motor, rms around 1500w. I would like to upgrade to 18's in my truck so if this 1-18" hits as hard or harder than my 2-15's then i'll build another 18 like this and take the 15's out. i've never heard a system with 18's so it's gonna take some time..if anyone has any experience with switching from 15's to 18's i'd appreciate their opinions on it..but anyway, these were fun and really interesting so i hope everyone likes the pics..take it easy and keep quake'n!

15" RF Punch Power DVC recone

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/jeff_macon/added%20double%20baffle%20and%20RF%20logos/

18" build

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/jeff_macon/18%20inch%20build/

GABOYZSPLLOWRESblue-1.png