Sonic Electronix

The dc lvl 3's are amazing! i haven't heard them in person, but Ive heard good reviews everywhere!

That's why it's hard to choose. I hear great things about Aq, Fi, DC and Sundown so it makes it difficult. lol.

I guess I can just make him a list and have him just pick one cuz I feel like you can't really go wrong with any of those.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

You could do 2 12" Fi SSD for roughly 360-400 together and and run 1000 each subs and still have 300 to find you an amp to power them

i agree, Fi ssd is a really good woofer for the money and also a recone kit for it is only 65 bucks so u cant go wrong

-614 Riders Car Club Member

-B15 Sentra

-Power Acoustik DVD H.U.

-American Bass XFL 12's

-Oxygen Audio Amplifiers

-Oxygen Audio Mids+Highs

-Shuriken Batts

-Window Tint

-18" Wheels

-10,000k HIDs

-Interior LEDs & Underbody LEDs

For anyone wondering, we decided on 2 SA-12s powered by the Aq1200d with knukonceptz wiring. It'll actually be nice seeing someone besides me having some quality equipment that isn't sony. I kinda feel he wanted them because I have them. I was secretly hoping he would pick the DCs because I wanted to see those do some work but oh well :shrug: noob getting quality equipment ftw!

P.s. Does anyone know if the remote that comes with the amp is a gain control that maxes out where you set the amp or a bass boost?

formerly known as Jaylor Swift