Second Skin Audio

First post on SMD

yeah wfw, i was looking at some DD's too, don't exactly know what the price range on the 18's are though, if you could maybe give some insight it would be great, and yeah, i've got the money right now to buy the brutus, then i'll sell my type r to some hick that knows nothing (since i'm in ky) and get some money off it hahah.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

hmm.. do the DC people normally give out some decent prices? and how would that lvl 4 be doing with just 1200w going through it at 1ohm?

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

i've pretty much decided to go with a 1600w brutus amp and either a dc level 4 or a dc xl, and i got memphisbass to design a sweet box for me

Build in Progress

Yeah bra the DC level 4 18" or XL 18" are great choices DC FTW but yeah call dc and talk to rusty or someone there and they will give you pricing bro. good luck with your build

Pioneer deh 2100b

(2)Hifonics Brutus BXI2006D

Crossfire 200 watt 2 channel

soon to be 4 DC level 3 15's

(2)gel batts

Big 3

200 Amp Alt

yeah monster, already called up dc, got my price, just wondering if the xl is worth $45 more than the lvl 4

Build in Progress