Sundown Audio

Audiopipe Dirty Power???

pheint_1

ok thx for chiming in guys, but 3k rms for $312 is a really decent deal, ill see what other users have to say and then ill make my decision.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

also why do people say its dirty power?? i thought as long as an amp has a good electrical to rely on and a clean signal from HU it should put out clean power???? i may be wrong idk though.

1282498259445.jpg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

lol ^^^ I'm trying bro :pardon:

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

yea i was also looking at that 70 S/N seems kinda low but o well ill see what to do it's still a long way till he saves up that money.

according to their website the ap3000 is one ohm stable

the ap3000 is actually two ap1500's in one case. Each amp can handle one ohm but if you run it across both amps it will only handle 2 ohms. Its actually nice because you have more options on how to run your subs to it. I'm running dual 2 ohm subs so I'm putting one to each amp.

^^ how do you like the amp???

There is a reason people pay more for a better amp such as RF, Sundown, Kicker, IA, etc... And its not for the name... You get what you pay for when it comes to audio 95% of the time, and the ap3k is no exception.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

alright man i see what your saying, well I've taken what you all have said into consideration ill let my uncle know and see what he decides, well thanks fellas for the help i really appreciate that but for now I'm off peace.

Archived