Reply to JP's handout video.... lol

get_low

baggedz71 | August 31, 2010 SUBSCRIBE

So here it is,the truth behind it all lol.As i said in the video it was conspiracy or master plan /test that me and some friends came up with to do a little random giveaway that nobody had any idea about but me and about 5 others.Like i said in the video,i had already talked to a guy in my town about getting the wheel fixed before i even shot the video and he said it wouldnt be any problem, on top of that,he said it would only be 100$! I never needed anybodys money, because i have a full time job where i work 7day/60 work weeks and detail cars and cut grass on the side( dont get it twisted,i work my ASS off for everything i have)and like i said in the video im refunding every cent to the 10 people that did give and putting there names in a hat for the chance to win the earbuds,like i said,its nothing big but who dont like free shit?lol especially when they had no idea that they were going to be getting there money back plus stickers,plus a chance to win the earbuds

This was all a master plan that we made a list on paper before the video even uploaded,we checked off every last thing on the list even the " icing on the cake one" that i figured this one guy might get into and keep talking about it for more views lol,and even that got checked off.I actually had to make the video over 4 times because i couldnt quit laughing in it,because i know just how people are, they like to talk and blow stuff up when its noting,this was a prime example lol,even in the last version that i uploaded i still laughed at the end because if you know me for real or in person you know that im a total jokester and just like to have fun all the time,people are wayyy to serious these days right?

Again i never needed anybodys money,thank you to everybody that was supportive in any way including looking for another wheel,and thank you to the 10 people that were givers,truely shows you have character!

also thank you to all the people that made parody videos of that rim one,i,unlike others have a sense of humor and thought they were halarious,that was on the list too,i knew it would happen,also thanks to all the people that talked smack,for getting everybody views,not just me but everybody else,look at all the forums that got hella traffic and good reading material all because of this master plan i and some friends came up with.

On a last note,i hope i didnt offend or hurt anybodys feelings of people that are truely cool with me,that was never the intention,it was just my humor getting the best of me making a little test for people.

look forward to showing you all all the videos from last weekend that i made at a show in la on them SIXTEENS!,ive got some good feature videos on there too! with some vehicles even louder than mine! so be ready!

PEACE

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

Its a long story, only a few really know what went on down there, technically he does owe aaron and I some money, its not thousands like some have said. He certainly didn't take care of business like he should have.

Archived