finkster Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 Kranny u fail. Ban is a type of deo..... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
-Hobby- Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 Rogers must be loading up the super mega multi quote reply.
Alex K Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 rofl @ kran. it is silly 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 Kranny u dumb ass. Ban is a brand of deo Heh. I didn't know that either! Edit: I suppose it makes more sense now!
Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 Rogers must be loading up the super mega multi quote reply. I hope so. I'm ready for this. He needs to get in on the action! Do you hear me, Rogers?! Get in on the action!!!! :DDD
Guest Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 I hope so. I'm ready for this. He needs to get in on the action! Do you hear me, Rogers?! Get in on the action!!!! :DDD maybe hes getting in on the action with you?
Rogers Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774 93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled 2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's 3 Kinetik Hc2000's Dual 200amp alts. you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?
Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 maybe hes getting in on the action with you? That would be pretty impressive actually, considering I'm 20 miles away. 0.o
Guest Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 That would be pretty impressive actually, considering I'm 20 miles away. 0.o ...never doubt quagmire. haha
Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 Aww. You're so cute. =] Reply to my text, damn you! DDDD:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.