GoreMasterCustomAudio Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 Hey! I love your avatar! It's cuuuute! lol thanks. now u gotta learn from roger and from here and do your own install. all on your own maybe a lil help from roger like cuting and what not but u do all the wireing and building, talk about u wanting and getting pages of post. you'll get alot doing that edit: ha page 5 I can't stop building!!! 4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-BuildThe newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer BuildMy First Build 8 RF P1 12's My Myspace Add MeMy Facebook Add Me oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you? If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.
-Hobby- Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 YEEESSSSS!!!!! Someone agrees with me!!!! This thread = success!!! :DDD The only fail is that Rogers isnt in here feeling all the love we have for him.
Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 lol thanks. now u gotta learn from roger and from here and do your own install. all on your own maybe a lil help from roger like cuting and what not but u do all the wireing and building, talk about u wanting and getting pages of post. you'll get alot doing that edit: ha page 5 Yeah. I'm ready to start a build, but I'm a little short on money. College is breaking the bank. My small bank. Lol. Plus, I'm still learning. I don't want to start anything without having a good idea of what to do. Wouldn't want to break anything... Which I'm prone to.. I dropped a screwdriver (pointy side down) on one of Rogers' Diamond Subs. Oops. D:
Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 lol thanks. now u gotta learn from roger and from here and do your own install. all on your own maybe a lil help from roger like cuting and what not but u do all the wireing and building, talk about u wanting and getting pages of post. you'll get alot doing that edit: ha page 5 Yeah. I'm ready to start a build, but I'm a little short on money. College is breaking the bank. My small bank. Lol. Plus, I'm still learning. I don't want to start anything without having a good idea of what to do. Wouldn't want to break anything... Which I'm prone to.. I dropped a screwdriver (pointy side down) on one of Rogers' Diamond Subs. Oops. D:
Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 The only fail is that Rogers isnt in here feeling all the love we have for him. I know right! He's probably still sleeping. Lazy fazuck. hehe.
-Hobby- Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 He's not being a very good forum whore, thats for sure.
GoreMasterCustomAudio Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 Yeah. I'm ready to start a build, but I'm a little short on money. College is breaking the bank. My small bank. Lol. Plus, I'm still learning. I don't want to start anything without having a good idea of what to do. Wouldn't want to break anything... Which I'm prone to.. I dropped a screwdriver (pointy side down) on one of Rogers' Diamond Subs. Oops. D: yeah deffently let him cut the wood then I can't stop building!!! 4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-BuildThe newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer BuildMy First Build 8 RF P1 12's My Myspace Add MeMy Facebook Add Me oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you? If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.
Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 Omigosh!!! Page five!!! HAHA YAY!!
Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 He's not being a very good forum whore, thats for sure. Huh... That's ironic considering... Oh nevermind... I'm not supposed to tell... Bahaha.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.