Sonic Electronix

what rockford fosgate subs are these

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-SUBWOOFERS-10-inch-P1-Rockford-Fosgate-2-subs-PAIR-/290468267720?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item43a14206c8

i bought a pair of these sub-woofers for 70 bucks on craigslist because well im a poor college student but i was told they are p1's and they dont look like p1's. the only place i can find them is on ebay but they even say they are p1's ?? just trying to find out a little more information about them is all.

would anybody know what the watt rating on these would be ? right now i have them in a .5 cu/ft sealed box with 800watt max shitty amp so probably not pushing full 800 watts and it sounds good but wondering if they have more potential?

the amp is a lanzar vct2010 800 watt 2 channel amp ... its a super cheap amp for a super poor college student ... my rear 6x9 and front 6.5 components are powered by a rockford fosgate p400-4 i am trying to get a RF mono amp for the subs but for now that's all i have. i will be making a build thread showing what i have for those interested.

Archived