GNB Sprinter S12V285F $80

Bought this from 99vic 6 or so months back, didnt charge it for ever sits at 12.6ish(c-fizzy) can chime in if he wants,(i have pictures with the multi meter on it like a week ago when i was planing on selling it local but the guy took for ever just to say he didnt want it. so i did some google searching Scott was selling 6 for like 90+shipping each so for this one ill do

$81+ shipping

(battery is a little heavy but will be packaged good)

this battery compares to a KINETIK HC1800-2000

its a little dirty ill clean it before sending it out to you

Thanks

batterys.jpg

i have dealt with like 12+ people between here and caco 100% feed back

prefer if you PM me.

also i will take some trades just let me know what you got

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

dimentions would be nice and shipping to 08816? + pics of a meter on it, and you got another one or just this one?

edit: whats the AH on that?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

dimensions?

is it safe to throw in the trunk?

Dimensions = 10.25"L x 6.85"W x 8.8"H

YES it is safe to put in the trunk it can be used as under the hood or in the trunk non spill able

dimentions would be nice and shipping to 08816? + pics of a meter on it, and you got another one or just this one?

edit: whats the AH on that?

it says 73$ to ship with ups and $63 with fedex but i might be doing it wrong, if you know how to look it up my zip is 95621

i have pictures on the camera but i worked in teh bay with my dad and the camera is in his truck, and hes at work, when he gets back at like 5 ill send you pictures that i took a few days ago with the battery on teh multi meter.

p.s i have nothing to lie about i wouldn't sell a broke ass battery!

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

YES it is safe to put in the trunk it can be used as under the hood or in the trunk non spill able

it says 73$ to ship with ups and $63 with fedex but i might be doing it wrong, if you know how to look it up my zip is 95621

i have pictures on the camera but i worked in teh bay with my dad and the camera is in his truck, and hes at work, when he gets back at like 5 ill send you pictures that i took a few days ago with the battery on teh multi meter.

p.s i have nothing to lie about i wouldn't sell a broke ass battery!

what da AH foolllll

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

umm yeah depending on if you got somthing i could use, i have a bunch of stuff laying around as it is but could always use more.anyway that would mean trade plus shipping, i hate shipping shit its so god damn expenssive takes the fun out of it haha, just lmk

BUILDLOG

just let me know, man its here i have 2 more for sale but they are the C&D ones same 75ah, like i said just let me know!

BUILDLOG

Archived