FOR THE LAZY PEOPLE THAT NEED MONEY!

take up bingo, dead serious, thats how im building my system up. bassically the place i go to has a deal where i can get a computer and 6 packets for 20 bucks and they computer does the bngop for me and each color has 600 dollar prize and there are 66 colors, so i go up there at least 3 times a week and win once a week, so its about 500-1000 dollars a week, not bad :D

try it out!

system:

changes way to much...

where the hell is bingo,? an old folks home lol

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

judging by the title of this thread... i could swear it was gonna be about JP. isnt it? lol

hondasig.jpg

1992 Honda Accord LX

Head Unit: Alpine X-001

Mids/Highs Front: Rockford Fosgate P1652-S Components

Mids/Highs Rear: Rockford Fosgate P1653 3-Ways

Mids/Highs Amp: Hifonics Zxi6410

Sub: Fi 15" BTL With HiXmCoil Option

Sub Amp: Hifonics Bxi2008D

Enclosure: 5.2Cubes Gross Tuned at 31Hz

Wiring: One Run Of 0g

Alternator: Load Boss 170amp

5384c812ead8977b.jpg

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

5384c812ead8977b.jpg

LAWL!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

The OP has a point- ...I would know.

I work on computers and network systems in bingo halls all around America. I have been doing this for over 6 years now. LOL! Bingo isn't just little old "blue hairs" marking paper cards with chips or their daubers. Bingo is SERIOUS.

If you haven't ever been in a bingo hall (just as I had not until this job) then you really have NO Idea of the sub-culture around Bingo. ...or the payouts that some of these places have.

It all varies from place to place, but some of these places will have 40 games in a night, 10 of which pay $50 each, & 12 that pay $125, multiple other variable payouts, @ 7-8 of their "regular" or "pack games" that can pay anywhere from $200-500 per game, and then the big jackpot that can pay @ $1500. And there are some locations that do "insured games" where if the player hits a coverall in less than say- 47 numbers, they get $10,000 or $25,000 or what have you. I know of one place that happened twice in one week!

Most of these places don't make profit EVERY night. Some days they make their cash (weekends, first of the month, payday Thursday and Friday, holidays) but other days (day sessions, Monday-Wednesday play) they won't have a huge crowd and making your money back and then some is almost a sure thing.

All I am really saying is- don't knock it until you try it. To watch people play Bingo, it looks like it would be the most boring game in the world. But when you play it yourself- it is actually fun. :ehh: I liken it to golf (but golf takes skill) because it can be fun, therapeutic, and completely infuriating all at the same time.

Just my 2 cents. 8) If anyone is curious about ANY other insane-crazy-totally unbelievable Bingo related stories... just let me know. Bingo is truly a study in Behavioral and Social actions. I've seen stuff in Bingo that NO ONE would believe.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.