Ok Iv got a 1993 Nissan clubcab automatic 4-banger and the other day I went to take off from a stop sign and I was going down the road and noticed it wasnt going into high gear so I had it serviced today and I added some transmission fluid and it worked fine I drove it to town and back then when I was going back home it started again 1...2...3..... no 4th just keeps reving higher and higher anyone know what this is or could be?

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Check this first.Be shure to check your fluid on flat ground.Some transmissions have to be checked when hot and others cold which can create a false reading.This is the most overlooked preventative maintenance.How many miles on said trans?

The transmition fluid is full just filled it sunday, there is like 170k miles on it somtimes it shifts and other times it doesnt

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)