Sonic Electronix

i have a kicker 400.2 amp for mids and highs and it was all work good and sounded great but the rca came unplugged so i hooked them back up and now its really really staticy and u can barley hear the words at all ....idk what could have happened everything else is working perfectly can someone plz help me out

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

what caused it to come unplugged? could something have pulled on it? maybe it pulled cable away from head.. loose conection now

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i did it on a accident because i thought it was the sub amps rcas and i pulled them like a idiot! but also i got this thing and it is like a head phone splitter like u plug the one to the ipod and u can hook up 2 headphone sets but they are meant for a amp and it plugs into both the rca jacks and then has only on input what is this (i didnt install my mids and highs amp)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Archived