Would i be much louder then this other setup?

then whats the point if im just turning the gain down lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

she's pushing more than rms you should to

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

im going to be pushing subs over their rms as well..

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

I thought that video you posted was of this girl before I read what you said, because his hands look like...well...girl hands. Just thought I'd throw that in here.

Good luck! :popcorn:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

i think i have an advantage.. she listens to alot of lil wayne. and i asked her if she liked decaf? she said whats that? so please decaf i hope your louder lol that might help me win.!

how the fuck would she hear of decaf????!!!!!!

it will probly be roughly the same

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

lol that would be a manly sounding girl ha! but she still has me by .5 cubes.. and i know type r's get loud.. ive had no experiance with sundown subs.. are the sa12s more sq based or spl based?

1j1450.png

When the video started playing I saw hands and thought it was a girl and while it was still playing I came back here and then read what you wrote before they started speaking.

I couldn't tell ya if they are more SQ or SPL based, but they are more than likely more SQ based. I have only heard Sundown subs once and it was in Joshs dodge from Team Nemisis. And I will say, those things got pretty damn loud, and sounded great while doing it!

But honestly bro, we cannot tell you and be completely serious and 100%. You have to find out on your own, this is pretty much like a "vs." thread that use to be created all the time asking which sub is better or would be louder, they are annoying.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

yeah i know and im sorry, but honostly this question really got to me lol they both tuned to 33hz around same rms, both trunk cars. so i really have no idea. didnt think this would count as the annoying ones because its hard to answer lol im just scared to get my ass shut down by a girl

1j1450.png

I don't mind them every once in a while when they aren't completely ridiculous.

But as I stated before, none of us will be able to tell you, you'll have to find out on your own. If I asked if 4 12s on 3k in a van would be louder than my 1 18 on 1.2k in a 2dr explorer, everybody would've said 4 12s more than likely. But when we got in person, listened by ear, I was louder. Got on the meter, I threw up bigger numbers. It all comes down to many different things.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived