if its ur going to be ur temporary daily beater and u wanna make it look good like paint u can always prep the car ur self sand it and all that then take it to a reputable (might be hard to find) maaco etc. to get it paint it for the cheaps but just remember that those cheap paint jobs dont last so long maybe 1 year or 2 IMO to save some money and look good and the same time.

edit:keep in mind those tahoes yukons silverados etc. guuzle gas like mofos (hence the beutiful v8 ls engines lol) tlk bout like 60-100 bucks a week on gas i know that first hand and i fix them all the time. and if ur worried about ur mpg now with that monte just think about a truck

Edited by jl_audio

cowboys_logo.gif

I would say if anything just do a stereo forget the rims and other stuff, stereo equipment can always be moved to your next car 8)

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back