Jump to content

craracer05

Members
  • Posts

    333
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by craracer05

  1. I have a Sony 720 in my Cherokee it showed no distortion either. Definitely proves that you should spend the money on a good head unit.
  2. Just got my DD-1 as an early Christmas present , best wife ever!!!

  3. Where is the pre-order thread I can't find the dam thing??
  4. I say three 12's it's more cone area and power handling won't really matter since your only going to be 1.33 ohms instead of a full 1 ohm( power going to each woofer will roughly be the same due to impedance change).
  5. You better read the rules to posting in classifieds!
  6. Got to work the Soundlab all day yesterday, freaking amazing!!!!!

  7. Still up for grabs $475 shipped!!!!
  8. No problem I work alot too. Just do the research JVC makes a good double din. Just let me know if your still interested!
  9. Still for sale someone shoot some offers!!!!
  10. I can ship these out today as soon as payment is made!!!
  11. No issues at all, yes it's motorized face.
  12. Will play DVD's no problem while driving. No issues only needs a map update if you want to do it. GPS still works no problem. Bluetooth module included aswell.
  13. Still $75 shipped I know someone wants them!!
  14. Still for sale new price $500 shipped with bluetooth module!!!!
  15. New price gotta sell these asap $85 shipped!!!!!!
  16. Great speakers guys, I know someone wants them!
  17. I have a set of Rockford Fosgate T1652 Coax"s That are brand new in the box never used. I'm going to an 8" speaker now and need to sell these off. I'm looking for $75 shipped. Just PM me I need these gone quick.
  18. White-second igntion must be hooked up for remote start try that and it should be fine if the xk06 is correct.
×
×
  • Create New...