Sonic Electronix

Just Tore Out The System In The Beast And...

oh man, ur ears are completely fucked lol. I advise u when ur demoing to not even be 75 ft from the car. sounds like a killer build though. Uhm, this is a site I found the subs on I dunno if they sell 18s.

ah, well ur in luck.

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=2151

der u go.

what is a Beyma?

hahahaha theyre known as beyma loudspeakers for a reason ;)
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

oh dude, they can take more than 3000. yah it says 1400 but juggers are way under rated. infact, did u know if u flip the subs upside down their 2000 wrms each?

Juggernauts can take alot more than 2000 and they hit fucking hard i can't wait for ur build. and i can't wait to tell my friend from term pro cuz he's got 2 12 nauts.

Im going to start a progress pic thread, go everyday to the shop to take pics and post. Ialready feeling fuzzy like a little school girl. They have up to Oct 1rst to finish, after that it's to the body shop for two weeks and then on a closed carrier to Vegas for SEMA

Im going to start a progress pic thread, go everyday to the shop to take pics and post. Ialready feeling fuzzy like a little school girl. They have up to Oct 1rst to finish, after that it's to the body shop for two weeks and then on a closed carrier to Vegas for SEMA

ah, what does Beyma stand for? and are u doing the build ur self, or are u having a shop do it? either way can't wait.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

ah, what does Beyma stand for? and are u doing the build ur self, or are u having a shop do it? either way can't wait.

I personally have no time for that and a shop is my only option but either way, I think it should sound really really good. Look at this www.realmofexcursion.com/videos.html and go under Mmats and the first one. he only has 2 imagine 6

I personally have no time for that and a shop is my only option but either way, I think it should sound really really good. Look at this www.realmofexcursion.com/videos.html and go under Mmats and the first one. he only has 2 imagine 6

ah, well if u got the money and shit its better to pay sum1 to get what u want done MONEY TALKS.

when ever im in my buddies car with his 2 12' juggernauts oh man its awesome. I can't wait to start my build but I can't get ahold of him :(.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

i have to say that the beyma bullet tweets were the loudest and clearest tweets ive ever heard. and are you changing anything outside the truck, or no?

I want to keep the same theme of bl/wh and different rims on each side because the Beast is known for it. Im just going to repaint and clean it up, maybe add some graphx

That truck named "R.A.V.E." featured in Deep Hitters Magazine is tight as f**k the one with the big screen in the tail gate.

Those double D speakers are nice too I seen some in action on realm of excursion in a chevy s 10 :ph34r:

I AM TEH BANZORED

(Chode hit me with teh stick)

i have to say that the beyma bullet tweets were the loudest and clearest tweets ive ever heard. and are you changing anything outside the truck, or no?

Back in the day I was doing installs myself, mostly car audio only , no alarms but that was over 17 years ago. Im sure if I was to do it today, it would take me 1 year to build but now Im just to busy with the mag and other business ventures

Archived