Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Just Tore Out The System In The Beast And...


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

whats your choice?

I think MMATS stopped making Juggernauts I think they only continue to make the amplifers i know theirs a mmats guy on here u could ask him but it's really hard to find these subs nowadays and their expensive to. I was in the car when he flipped the subs upside down which gives it 2000 rms each and my ears were hurting till i got used to it. and his whole car flexed. it was nuts.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

Iwill go with (6) 18" Juggs with (6) Mmats 3500.1 in a wall @ 28HZ for mids and highs I will go with (6) 12"Beyma (12) 10" Beyma (6) 8" Beyma (17) 6.5" Beyma (18) Beyma super tweeters and (6) 3" on the fiberglassed visior. I think that's the plan!

oh man, ur ears are completely fucked lol. I advise u when ur demoing to not even be 75 ft from the car. sounds like a killer build though. Uhm, this is a site I found the subs on I dunno if they sell 18s.

ah, well ur in luck.

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=2151

der u go.

what is a Beyma?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

oh man, ur ears are completely fucked lol. I advise u when ur demoing to not even be 75 ft from the car. sounds like a killer build though. Uhm, this is a site I found the subs on I dunno if they sell 18s.

ah, well ur in luck.

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=2151

der u go.

what is a Beyma?

That site said 1400W but I have a friend with 2 of them with 3000W on each and they can take it. Beyma is very loud and will be better than components, they are about 104 db ithink for a 12, 101 for a 10", 98 for an 8"

Posted

good prices....I'd go with something other than jugz though...I'd probably go with the RD's, and maybe sundown 3000.1's to them...

03 tahoe

amp-Crossfire xp1400d

sub- 18" RE XXX 05

electrical-yellow top

speakers- infinity reference 6.5's

Old System-all for trade

2-txa1000d's

1-alpine type R 15" dual 2

1- crystal amp 1200x1

1-infinity ref series.

Posted

That site said 1400W but I have a friend with 2 of them with 3000W on each and they can take it. Beyma is very loud and will be better than components, they are about 104 db ithink for a 12, 101 for a 10", 98 for an 8"

oh dude, they can take more than 3000. yah it says 1400 but juggers are way under rated. infact, did u know if u flip the subs upside down their 2000 wrms each?

Juggernauts can take alot more than 2000 and they hit fucking hard i can't wait for ur build. and i can't wait to tell my friend from term pro cuz he's got 2 12 nauts.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...