Sonic Electronix

X3 on this.

X4 and i will just say that i am currently the very first person with the NEW VERSION which is 10mill Aluminum backing and this is even THICKER than any of second skins or any others products... AND YES.... This INCLUDES THE SPL TILES. and on top of it all AUDIOWRAP has the best sticking Butyl. because it is made in COLORADO and NOT china. it has been made to withstand the HIGH temp and LOW temp that colorado has to offer and it still sticks. you might wanta go check it out.

hey if your interested i have a few rolls of the regular AUDIOWRAP left from my build and i could give ya 62sqft for 115 shipped. and

this is spam imo, its not allowed here

Hushmat works really good way better than dynamat. I have edead from elemental designs in my car. I never used second skin though.

I have edead too it made quite a difference, im sure second skin is better but its hard to beat $1 sq ft for the basic or $2 for the thicker stuff (i decided to just double up). Whats your thoughts on edead?

2003 Nissan Maxima SE

Pioneer avic u310bt

...coming soon

I'll have to agree that right now I think audio wrap is the best. I've used all the second skin products and I'm even on team second skin. But I was given a sample roll of audiowrap to test and I was shocked by how sticky it was and how well it worked also the promotion prices is crazy cheap. The new 10mill stuff is almost like sheet metal with butyl it's strong.

tuTWENTY * Team MechMan * Team Shok * Team Sundown

I'll have to agree that right now I think audio wrap is the best. I've used all the second skin products and I'm even on team second skin. But I was given a sample roll of audiowrap to test and I was shocked by how sticky it was and how well it worked also the promotion prices is crazy cheap. The new 10mill stuff is almost like sheet metal with butyl it's strong.

tuTWENTY * Team MechMan * Team Shok * Team Sundown

ballistic from metra

stuff shocked me, price is good and its a good bit thicker than dynamat (4mil aluminum, same as dynamat, but 2.1 of butyl while dynamat extreme is 1.7)

second skin has a bit thicker aluminum and a bit thinner butyl. I was under the belief that the butyl did more than the aluminum, but then again thats just what i've heard.

i got some of this too and it did a great job. used it on the trunk lid and didn't have a problem it stuck very well ... i did 2 layers and it made a huge difference overall.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Archived