burning man (photos and videos added)

I can honestly say I have never seen so many bikes in one place in my life....... Besides the department stores lol

Obviously its rustic living a campground with entertainment i guess would be the best way of describing it.

I read the part about no hookups for rv's and no dumping of grey water or black water tanks but did yall have port-o-potty's out there?? for those that didnt have rvs where did yall go take care of business?

yeah no grey water - being shower water, dish water all that stuff

and yes they provided out houses but if there was a dust storm you gotta go in a bag/bucket

same for pissing in the middle of the night drunk you dont wanna get lost going to take a piss so you just piss in a bottle and dump it in the morning in the out house

8-9 days without showering was soo shitty

and people have showers and stuff set up you just need something to catch the water and it evaporates during the day

we just weren't that prepared

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

ooh that explains all tht fucking water

the water was for hangovers and so we wouldnt die from dehydration

(didnt touch any drugs other then K2/spice)

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

the water was for hangovers and so we wouldnt die from dehydration

(didnt touch any drugs other then K2/spice)

whats that stuff like? I want to try it but I heard it makes you sick as balls

sick?? no didnt get any of that at all just got high and felt fine.... the occasional headache but was minor

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build

I personally think the concept of burning man was pretty cool. Back in about 2004, I helped a friend of my boss, work on his burning man electric golf cart, wired up a bunch of speakers, amps, and subs to it, deck and some lighting. This particular guy was so all about burning man, he gets started planning burning man after his hangover from coming back.

His shop there was all these glory hole walls where chicks can plop there boobs from, or guys can stick there dongs from- he mainly had the guy glory hole stuff, and with some things he was saying to me, sounded more gay than straight... but oh well

seems like it would be a hell of a week, I couldn't go for more than 1 day thats for sure

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I personally think the concept of burning man was pretty cool. Back in about 2004, I helped a friend of my boss, work on his burning man electric golf cart, wired up a bunch of speakers, amps, and subs to it, deck and some lighting. This particular guy was so all about burning man, he gets started planning burning man after his hangover from coming back.

His shop there was all these glory hole walls where chicks can plop there boobs from, or guys can stick there dongs from- he mainly had the guy glory hole stuff, and with some things he was saying to me, sounded more gay than straight... but oh well

seems like it would be a hell of a week, I couldn't go for more than 1 day thats for sure

see thats just f'd up

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build

Archived