Sonic Electronix

That amp pushes 500wrms at 2ohms so run your subs at that and each one will see 250rms, Yes, that is the maximum amount of rms you will be safe with. Dont ever go by peak, it means nothing.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

No problem, welcome to the forum btw.

Thanks I'm very interested to learn about car audio, currently im debating weather or not to build a ported enclosure for my subwoofers and what to tune it at. Any ideas or website that could help?

mJzD9.png

Sounds like you should be dead on as long as your amp is doing about 500 rms :good:

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

hey welcome to the fourm and dont worry to much about the kicker comps i have a set of 12's and im running 600wrms to them and have been for three years and thier still working great

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

Audioquest interconnects and Speaker wire

Dynomat 10455 mega bulk pak

Dynomat 1/8 and 1/4 liner

All that in a Reg cab truck and it wont be a blow though

hey welcome to the fourm and dont worry to much about the kicker comps i have a set of 12's and im running 600wrms to them and have been for three years and thier still working great

thanks any tips for build a ported enclosure around 33hz for 2 15inch comps? thanks

mJzD9.png