Sonic Electronix

Might be a problem, what do you think?

I realized the part of my trunk that rattles the most is the part that isnt part of the actual trunk, its this part.

GEDC2498.jpg

I was gonna buy some Second Skin, will that stop the rattle from that spot too?

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

some sludge would work great

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

So the bumper is rattling against the side of the trunk? Some weather stripping or something like that might help, you'd have to take off the bumper though and put it where the panels meet but align it so it doesn't poke out the sides.

Edited by bassl0va

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

So the bumper is rattling against the side of the trunk? Some weather stripping or something like that might help, you'd have to take off the bumper though and put it where the panels meet but align it so it doesn't poke out the sides.

Noob time: Ive never taken a bumper off before, is it pretty easy?

same place where my old sunfire used to rattle. didnt care about that car much so just used spray foam. messy but worked.

Hell itll be on the underside anyone so no one will even see it

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Noob time: Ive never taken a bumper off before, is it pretty easy?

Depends on the car, some are put together like freaking chinese puzzles. But because it is a bumper it should be pretty easy, have a look for a repair manual for your car, it will probably show you where to find the few bolts that hold it on are.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

Depends on the car, some are put together like freaking chinese puzzles. But because it is a bumper it should be pretty easy, have a look for a repair manual for your car, it will probably show you where to find the few bolts that hold it on are.

Ive been searching for a Chiltons torrent or something but I cant find one, know a site that has them ?

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Ive been searching for a Chiltons torrent or something but I cant find one, know a site that has them ?

Nope, just check out google or a library for manuals, you should be able to find one pretty easy.

some sludge would work great

....it wasnt till I looked at other products on second skin site that I realized you actually were talking about a product..wow *shakes head at own stupidity*

Thanks for the idea, Ill see about getting that at some point. It being $60 for Spectrum and then another $65 for the Sludge means itll have to wait a bit, unless I read it wrong

Jensen UV10 DVD HU