well i finally landed a decent job soo im lookin for a car and i love the look of these cars but u think its a good deal???

My link

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

What about this.

Pretty Nice

:drink40:My link

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

^^^hunter has a point

i got my 07 impala towards the end of 2007 with i think it was 7,000 miles or 16,000 miles (i cant remember exactly) for around 14'ish i'd definately consider looking around a lil more. good luck!

Edited by Rockbrook

It's a nice car and everything man don't get me wrong, but I personally wouldn't drop 11gs for it with 80,000 miles on it too.

yea i kno man thats what my dad said its just i dont like the 2007 and lower models of the car they just look alil to plain to me i just can go past 14grand bank wont approve me... i been thnkin bout it for awhile i mean i doubt ill drive alot my job is only like 2miles away from my house and i work like 55hr on avg a week so i dont go out on weekdays just weekends but idk hard to choose a car

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

What about this.

Pretty Nice

:drink40:My link

bro that car has more miles on it then malibu lol but its just wayy harder then i thoughed to buy a car more thoughed needs to go into i suppose

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

bro that car has more miles on it then malibu lol but its just wayy harder then i thoughed to buy a car more thoughed needs to go into i suppose

:orly3:

I know...

lol

3 grand less though.

Yeah I agree with you, when my mom bought her truck it was hard because you have to fill out a lot of paper work and it's hard to find a decent car at a good price. My mom wants to get a new Navi next I'll see how that goes.

Good luck finding a car bro. :drinks::good::drinks:

Edit: Typo

Edited by chevyman217

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

:orly3:

I know...

lol

3 grand less though.

Yeah I agree with you, when my mom bought her truck it was hard because you have to fill out a lot of paper work and it's hard to find a decent car at a good price. My mom wants to get a new Navi next I'll see how that goes.

Good luck finding a car bro. :drinks::good::drinks:

Edit: Typo

yea its just kinda sux drivin a walled car with just 3seats kinda cramped and well lets say for some reason my grandma doesnt like bass <_< wonder why lol but idk i probley just b like eff it and buy it knowin me and start havin a build log around xmas time i mean u live once money goin to come in and out why not take a risk haha

Thanks tho i live on everyone here on smd replys to pretty every tpoic soo fast :woot::woot::woot:

Edited by KnockinthaStreetzof608

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

yea its just kinda sux drivin a walled car with just 3seats kinda cramped and well lets say for some reason my grandma doesnt like bass <_< wonder why lol but idk i probley just b like eff it and buy it knowin me and start havin a build log around xmas time i mean u live once money goin to come in and out why not take a risk haha

Thanks tho i live on everyone here on smd replys to pretty every tpoic soo fast :woot::woot::woot:

No problem man.

Yeah this is a great forum. :drinks:

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes