Sonic Electronix

yep, today was my 1st event in the midwest and i gotta say... these guys get loud. no 160s today but several people over 155. and the classes restrict power. i think bills did a 157 off 4000w at ~38hz. fucking amazing. i heard there were 60 cars at this event. must have been the biggest event ive ever been to. met a lot of great people today.

i got my personal best of 151.3. i have a couple pics and a vid but i wasnt on the camera much. too busy bull shitting with everyone. ill get them up tomorrow if people are interested. maybe some of the other guys will post something.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Great job today! It was fun! You got 1st and 2nd right? Bills was awesome, and so were most everyone there... Besides the chimney sweeper in the Green Dodge neon... and I loved the dude directing traffic... anyways, good job to everyone today!

My Build Log

Deck- Eclipse 3100

Subs- 2X DC XL 18's

Wiring and Fuses- Stinger and Monster Cable

Sub Amp- Sundown SAZ 1500 V.2

Speaker Amp- Coustic 360U

Alternator - Powermaster Alt.

DCSig.jpg

Someone backed into my car......

:rofl: joobles was the asian driver today.

guess you need a rear view mirror blow through.

oh, and yes, i got second in my SPL class since i got bumped up a class for being too loud lol. then 1st is SQ basic

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Don't worry J00bles... you only backed into him because of that awesome, angry traffic director... He shoulda been a cop...

My Build Log

Deck- Eclipse 3100

Subs- 2X DC XL 18's

Wiring and Fuses- Stinger and Monster Cable

Sub Amp- Sundown SAZ 1500 V.2

Speaker Amp- Coustic 360U

Alternator - Powermaster Alt.

DCSig.jpg

:rofl: joobles was the asian driver today.

guess you need a rear view mirror blow through.

none of you even saw it happen :peepwall:

and maybe i'll make a whole new wall out of plexi. should prevent some issues

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel