A buss bar...yeah that will work. Fuse those connections. I would do copper or aluminum, don't think steel is a great conductor. Could be wrong about that.

ok so put a fuse on the 4g and 8g? and it would work?

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Na, I mean on the 0g going into the bar. Just what I would do tho.

ok so how would i make sure the buss bar doesnt like touch metal and spark? would i have to find a plastic cover or something? or could i make something for it to sit in out of wood

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

ok so how would i make sure the buss bar doesnt like touch metal and spark? would i have to find a plastic cover or something? or could i make something for it to sit in out of wood

I would mount it on a piece of wood or something. All of this being said, I think reducers would be the way to go. A buss bar isn't the easiest thing to make.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I would mount it on a piece of wood or something. All of this being said, I think reducers would be the way to go. A buss bar isn't the easiest thing to make.

tbh it gives me something to do in metals class :)

edit: and how is it not easy? i already got this planned out in my head how the buss bar is going to be made, and ima prolly mount it on my back seat or back of my box

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

one more question, would i make a buss bar for the grounds? or should i just ground them in 2 seperate spots

No bar for grounds. No need to ground them in separate spots, however don't stack them. Give them each their own bolt. (that might be what you meant by separate spots)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

No bar for grounds. No need to ground them in separate spots, however don't stack them. Give them each their own bolt. (that might be what you meant by separate spots)

thats pretty much what i meant. thanks for all the help ima start running my wires n installing my cd player tomorrow. hope my car doesnt get broken into again...

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

That would be easy but I wouldn't add a battery just to use it as a distribution block. Find a distribution block (or make one) and use that.

==========================================

I would do that, theres nothing over moar powa in caraudio, till windshield break in stinkyness.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley