Good car for $3000? 2000 Bonneville SSEI....

Nothin wrong with a salvaged title.

My parents title is salvaged because it was in a accident. Got it repaired and inspected and it was good to go :)

Nothin wrong with a salvaged title.

My parents title is salvaged because it was in a accident. Got it repaired and inspected and it was good to go :)

Well what do you think of the car I posted.. Its a newer car, and I thought a salvaged title was issued when the repairs were beyond the price of the car to fix ( basically totaled but repaired ) Like I said Ive never bought one, so Im kind of in the air on this one.. But I do like the looks and the MPG of these 8th gen civics .. Also how do you go about making an offer on something with a salvaged title? I was gonna offer him 9500 cash .. Is that a low ball considering this car ( with a clean title ) on KBB Private party books for $15,000.?

Well what do you think of the car I posted.. Its a newer car, and I thought a salvaged title was issued when the repairs were beyond the price of the car to fix ( basically totaled but repaired ) Like I said Ive never bought one, so Im kind of in the air on this one.. But I do like the looks and the MPG of these 8th gen civics .. Also how do you go about making an offer on something with a salvaged title? I was gonna offer him 9500 cash .. Is that a low ball considering this car ( with a clean title ) on KBB Private party books for $15,000.?

Only thing you can do is go and ask him to look at it... Maybe a test drive...

Just to make sure things are good

He said that he put 11k on it sense it was salvaged.

But also those pics are from before the accident.

Only thing you can do is go and ask him to look at it... Maybe a test drive...

Just to make sure things are good

He said that he put 11k on it sense it was salvaged.

But also those pics are from before the accident.

Well he said he has pics "prior" to repairs, Which Im assuming is of the accident.. SO I think this might be after .. WE shall see tomorrow, I just wanted to check with everone to see if salvaged is good or bad basically