Really? i never knew that, i just thought it would be better not buying fuses all the time, so in your opinion fuses or circuit breaker?

if wired correctly, you should only need to buy fuses once..

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Doh.....

Get fuses, lots of em. Get someone else to install them as well. Cause if you don't know what you need, you prolly don't know where ya need em. Which means you prolly do not know how to set your gains, which means you are prolly clipping the shiat outta yer subs, which means you are gonna be back here in short order asking what happened to your system, which means I am gonna haveta bust yer balls again about doin something dumb again.

Please for the love of god, don't let yer wallet do the talking, please engage your brain, and get someone qualified involved.

Quote of the day - Some people are armed with just enough information to think they are capable, but in reality are gonna hurt themselves or someone else.

fuses all the way. you can buy them from anywhere. i go to knukonceptz.com

bout to order some 1/0 gauge from them.

pretty sure i saved a good 30 bucks using them

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

Doh.....

Get fuses, lots of em. Get someone else to install them as well. Cause if you don't know what you need, you prolly don't know where ya need em. Which means you prolly do not know how to set your gains, which means you are prolly clipping the shiat outta yer subs, which means you are gonna be back here in short order asking what happened to your system, which means I am gonna haveta bust yer balls again about doin something dumb again.

Please for the love of god, don't let yer wallet do the talking, please engage your brain, and get someone qualified involved.

Quote of the day - Some people are armed with just enough information to think they are capable, but in reality are gonna hurt themselves or someone else.

no i was just asking for some wisdom if ANYONE had dealt in Circuit Breakers before and knew if Breakers were good, i and i do know car audio even though my posts werent smart, i had a hard time thinking how to word it, and i guess i failed lol, whatever, but none the less, i know how to properly fuse a power wire set gains

if i didn't how the hell would i of hit a 153 on 4ga LOL

2001 Bravada

Alpine Cda-9886

MTX TX6001 Comps

Dual FI BL 18's Fully Loaded

Dual Hifonics Bxi 2608D

12Cubes Ported @ 33hz

2/0 Run Welding Wire

Stock Batt And Garbage Stock Alt (New Alt in Nov)

148.3 TL Sealed Up

fuses all the way. you can buy them from anywhere. i go to knukonceptz.com

will their Fuse Holders Work with 2/0 which i have Lugs to be Soldered on, so Bolt Connections will work (as i saw some fuse holders had) idk everyones sort of being a jackass, and thinks im basically retarded when it comes to car audio...

2001 Bravada

Alpine Cda-9886

MTX TX6001 Comps

Dual Hifonics Bxi 2608D

12Cubes Ported @ 33hz

2/0 Run Welding Wire

148.3 TL Sealed Up

a 153 on an ac mic......grab a lab and see what ya do. I bet that 4 gauge gets pretty toasty. What are you fusing the 4 gauge with right now?

Two 100amp RF fuses the 4ga gets toasty, its actually only two Runs of RF 4ga, to Two hifonics Brutus 2608D's

2001 Bravada

Alpine Cda-9886

MTX TX6001 Comps

Dual Hifonics Bxi 2608D

12Cubes Ported @ 33hz

2/0 Run Welding Wire

148.3 TL Sealed Up