Guest Posted September 14, 2010 Report Posted September 14, 2010 aha you guys should totally try this and have your buddy's play along and post ******* and say omfg it worked. i want to see how many people fall for this. screenshot as proof or gtfo lol Quote
cc_audio Posted September 14, 2010 Report Posted September 14, 2010 (edited) All you have to do is reply to your posts, copy and paste and now I have all your passwords. You missed the flaw in the site's coding, haha. jk, Edited September 14, 2010 by cc_audio Quote It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
Sampsonite Posted September 15, 2010 Report Posted September 15, 2010 lol, I'm doing this Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
chevyman217 Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 lol I'm going to do this tomorrow will post pics. :rofl: Quote Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!" Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby. Things that I am allergic too.... Haters Bitch Notes
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.