Jump to content

RUSTY DcAudio on local news?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Cops around my way will come looking for yo ass if they hear the faintest thump of bass. There a small town by me and I was riding out barely playing. Cop told me he heard me 2 blocks away. I had a shit stereo them and not even 1000 watts. No, he started looking for me when I rode by and he was on some other street and started looking for me. Farmville, NC. Stay away from there. I've been pulled twice for bullshit...that's why they've never given me a ticket...they had nothing.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Posted

DC FTW!

either way dc television time!

I hope rusty sees this lol.

be pretty humbeling im sure.

Everyone give a shoutout to the man himself, rusty for making such a bad a$$ product so we can pound the streets one at a time!

www.myspace.com/trob10

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x792

Rockford Fosgate Punch 5x7"

DC Audio level 3 12"

DC Audio 1000.1

Stinger wiring

DCSig.jpg

Posted

fail on my part.

maybe a mod will move it

www.myspace.com/trob10

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x792

Rockford Fosgate Punch 5x7"

DC Audio level 3 12"

DC Audio 1000.1

Stinger wiring

DCSig.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3266 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...