Sonic Electronix

post pics of your HT setup (No 56k)

Funny this topic showed up. I just completed my HT and now I'm starting on my Tahoe. So here is some of my pictures. I have more in my HT Page. This is the Link to it.  http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/v...rid=42288 

Hope you guys like it.

post-14-1160337313.jpg

Picture_004.jpg_thumb

post-14-1160337316.jpg

Picture_001.jpg_thumb

post-14-1160337318.jpg

Picture_012.jpg_thumb

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

Oh One more thing don't mind the wires running on the floor in the last picture all of the is in floor plates now. when those pictures were taken I was waiting on the HDMI/component combo plate to show up. "Damn UPS" LoL  :^  Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

Guest MegaloManiac

Shannon?.. are you a female?..im just curious.i dont see very women into this kinda genre.

BTW the hard wood floor is probally killin your SQ, because of the reflection. think about putting a rug or something

Guest MegaloManiac

the hardwood floor is beautiful i wouldnt cover it....but nice stuff ya got there i dotn have a HT spent all my money on my trunk

as beautiful as it may be..your sq will suffer :-

I'm Male. Also there is a 12' x 11' area rug in the middle of the room. Guys thanks for the complement on the floors. This is I and my wifes first house. It was built in the 40's it is all tung and grove 3/4" thick oak. When we moved it a year ago we payed this guy "get this" $300 to finnish the floors and he supplied everything but the stain and the urethane.

lol i think my ht is to ghetto to post. but it bumps pretty good and was def economy (i upgraded it a lil thou from way ghetto to sorta ghetto)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived