Can anyone tell me how outta nowhere my dvd burner will no eject? When I press the button the light turns on like it is going to eject then just goes away... I go into my computer right click the drive and click eject and it does the same thing... This ever happend to anyone else. What can you do about it. The only way I can get it dvd/cd out is if I restart the computer... and that takes for ever...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

my comp did that when i had too many virius....either that or your motor is fawked

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Usually it means the cpu is accessing the disc so it won't let you eject it.

Does it happen with all CDs? If so you might have a hardware problem.

No it only happens some of the time. I dont believe the cpu is trying to access it... cause the light usually flashes when there is activity. I know the motor isnt out cause I can restart the pc and it will eject... Right now I am burning a dvd and there arent any problems.. I hear it working and the light is flashing... just does it randomly. No virus' either. My computer is clean as a mother f'er

UPDATE***

the movie I was burning just finished and ejected perfectly.... I am sure I will have the problem again soon.. Just letting you guys know that it works some of the time...

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

use the infamous paperclip

done that before, the only problem is that when I open it like that, the it doesnt close(motorized that is), and if i push it close it wont open, does the little light thing then the light goes away...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif