So any guns over powered? How fast is the actual game play?

IMO needle is still overpowered since halo 3. range on DMR i believe is too long for MLG purposes, either that or too accurate over distance. not enough grenades laying around to be picked up. and already the spawns are complete GARBAGE. easily worse than any of the other halos

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

I beat the campaign in less than 24 hrs lol. but it was one of the best so far IMO.

And as far as online goes, I love messing with people while playing. Yesterday be and my gf's brother were acting really gay/flamboyant and pissed off our whole team. people get so offended and need to realize its just a game :lol:

but I love Reach!

and my gamer tag is corey928

I beat the campaign in less than 24 hrs lol. but it was one of the best so far IMO.

And as far as online goes, I love messing with people while playing. Yesterday be and my gf's brother were acting really gay/flamboyant and pissed off our whole team. people get so offended and need to realize its just a game :lol:

but I love Reach!

and my gamer tag is corey928

lol yeah i was on that huge map that was blood gulch in halo CE just following one teamates every footstep. he had snipe in a corner of the map. everytome he turned around it was me staring right at him. he left after the game he said he was creeped out

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived