zeus and HFEQ equalizer

decided to sell my old 4 channel and EQ. there both hifonics and are in perfect working order. never given me a problem. the hifonics has some scratches/scuffs and the EQ is almost flawless except for a small paint rub and drop of CA glue I got on the chassis. Im also including 2 pairs of Knu 1 meter RCA cables for the EQ. other than that, here some more info on both. Im looking for 100 shipped for the Zeus Holding and 50 shipped for the EQ.

Hifonics HFEQ

-1/2 DIN, ISO Mount Chassis

-4-Band Equalizer With +18dB Variable 9-Volt RMS Line-Driver Preamp

Output

-Master Volume & Subwoofer Volume Control

-Front to Rear Dual-Amp Fader

-2-Audio Inputs with Level Matching

-Selectable 12dB High-Pass F/ R Crossover

-Selectable 12dB Low-Pass Sub Output

-Selectable for Mono or Stereo Subwoofer Setups

-EQ with 12dB of Boost / Cut:

-45Hz Sub-Bass Control

-120Hz Mid-Bass Control

-2.2KHz Mid-Range Control

-12KHz Treble Control

esujd2.jpg

2llir9x.jpg

2vrtoib.jpg

2zthv9s.jpg

32zrp6w.jpg

Hifonics Zeus 4406

* RMS @ 4-Ohms: 4 x 55-Watts

* RMS @ 2-Ohms: 4 x 110-Watts

* RMS @ 4-Ohms: 2 x 220-Watts

* Crossover and Switching:

o Variable 12dB Octave Hi-Pass

o Variable 24dB Octave Low-Pass

o �18dB Bass Boost at 45Hz

* Inputs and Diagnostics:

o Variable Input Level Control

o Power and Diagnostics LEDs

o DC Short Circuit Protection

o Over-Load Protection

* Connector Types:

o Unbalanced Inputs (RCA�s)

o Full-Range Line Outputs (RCA�s)

o Molded 4-Gauge Power Inputs

o Molded 10-Gauge Speaker Outputs

6xwwa9.jpg

16hj48m.jpg

vmyd5u.jpg

9svx38.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

How much for the 0 gauge wire? I need a few pieces and my battery is under my back seat so I'm sure what you have pieces that would work for me.

Ill do like 1.25 a foot. plus 5 bucks for shipping (I can fit it in a flat rate box). so lemme know how much ya need and I can let ya know if I got pieces close to that. and it is KLMX wire too as an FYI

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I could use like 10 or 15 feet, maybe a couple of the longest runs you have. Also shoot me a price on all the wire shipped, I have a friend that might be interested in splitting the whole bundle with me. Thanks

cool man, Id do 35 shipped for all of it. PMin you with all the lengths now...

Sold!

yep, all 0 gauge sold to chuchunesme! now lets get this amp and EQ sold! all prices are OBO

I got super bored today and put the amp up on ebay....so go there if ya wanna bid on it for cheaper :good:

can u make me a good deal on the amp since the other one i got from u messed up? lol

it wasnt misused or anything, it comes on and goes str8 to protect, and nothings burnt up on the inside

pm me ur best bottom doller so i can get rid of my 4406 and have one that acually works lol

i dunno where to get mine fixed at

pm me something about this, i really love the way this amp works so please let me know something

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

can u make me a good deal on the amp since the other one i got from u messed up? lol

it wasnt misused or anything, it comes on and goes str8 to protect, and nothings burnt up on the inside

pm me ur best bottom doller so i can get rid of my 4406 and have one that acually works lol

i dunno where to get mine fixed at

pm me something about this, i really love the way this amp works so please let me know something

this is completely out of line bro. I sold you that amp 100% working. and to my knowledge, I dont remember you ever coming to me and telling me it stopped working. that amp worked for the years I had it, and now you come back and completely shit on my thread suggesting that I sold you a bum amp? I stand by my equipment 100%. if its not working, Ill say so. but now, its been at least 4-5 months later, and why would you even want to buy another one from me? I always want to make it right, but I need the cash now too.

Archived