Programming A Replacement Transmitter

Well my old one broke, its been dropped to many times. So I ordered a new one from ebay for $60 and $10 shipping which is way better then paying $125+ from bestbuy or other retailers.

So "hopefully" my new one should be here soon, and when I get it, how do I program the new lcd transmitter with my alarm?

Ive searched the pdf manual pretty good I think, and nothing popped out at me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150147258834

That was my auction, he had 3 of them for sale on that one page, but has lots of them he is selling. I used buy it now on july 31st at around 2pm and payed with paypal right after. Emailed the user 3 times now, first time was the day after the auction asking for a tracking number on aug 1st, the second time was aug 3rd asking if they have shipped the item and asking for a tracking number, and the third time was 3 hours ago today aug 8th asking why they have not returned my emails, and said I still havent recieved the item almost 9 days later, and told them thatt I didnt expect this kind of service from a powerseller.

So hopefully by friday I have something or Im turning it over to ebay I guess because it does not take that long to ship a package less then 1 pound from FL to WI. Also shipping insurance was paid for too, and it cant be because they dont have the product since they have over 800 of these damn remotes for sale, not to mention 100s of other remotes for alarms. Which Im starting to become paranoid a lil bit because I dont care what you say, that is a lot of replacement remotes for one person to have, making $47,992 just selling these remote if they where all sold. So this guy must have the "replacement transmitter deal of the century".

This from a buyer that left feedback after I bought - Negative feedback rating Seller doesn't reply to emails. Over 2 weeks and still haven't got item. and after reading more feedback that I should of read before Im seeing even more of the same comments..