wiring 100 drivers

Haha yes nate, and ill say it again for you. Im gonna do either 2 or 4 tens in each back panel for midbass.

Are you honestly trying to say this wouldn't be challenging ? And comparing my intelligence to a 9 year old? Let the record show that this is the first time i have ever said anything rude on this site...

To the person who uses the screen name of "North Olmsted Performance", go fuck yourself.

A lot of respectable people are interested in this idea, if you don't believe me then just look at this thread. You cannot tell me if you saw 200 speakers in a 2 door owned by a 17 year old kid you would just walk by.

I set goals of what i want on/in my car and i am trying to achieve them and who are you to tell me i should do anything different?

Congratulations that you and your 9 year old have a healthy relationship, i honest to God hope you both prosper and get far in life and set and achieve all your goals. But as for your rudeness and disrespect, it has no place here and please take it elsewhere because i just don't want to hear it.

First, I do want to say it is not challenging... and with that, I would say I was trying to challenge you into something a bit more challenging... I look at this as give me 15 minutes and 1" hole saw, and I have 100 holes in the door panel... then wire it up... to achieve what? Pissing off your teachers as you stated? How challenging is to piss off your teachers?

And I seen a bunch of sealed back speakers from american bass in a door, probably 40 or so, from a hack shop up here no longer in business, and I probably would do the same exact thing as I did when i seen that with yours, take a picture, post it on the internet and say WTF?

I am honest with you, I don't hide behind anything, my contact info is always posted, but my whole point is, don't say it is challenging when it is not really challenging, as it insults those who are trying to achieve records, figure waves out, coupling speaker outputs to obtain that extra .1 of a decibel, or to the people trying to make an integration as perfect as possible and have to re-invent how the car was made.

Further, I was stating the ease of the task with the reference to my son, not taking a shot at your intellectual

also adding 2 to 4 tens for midbass in the back is going to achieve what. How are you supposed to listen to it, peel the car open? sit in the trunk with no seats installed?

Sorry if you are offended, it wasn't the intention

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

First, I do want to say it is not challenging... and with that, I would say I was trying to challenge you into something a bit more challenging... I look at this as give me 15 minutes and 1" hole saw, and I have 100 holes in the door panel... then wire it up... to achieve what? Pissing off your teachers as you stated? How challenging is to piss off your teachers?

And I seen a bunch of sealed back speakers from american bass in a door, probably 40 or so, from a hack shop up here no longer in business, and I probably would do the same exact thing as I did when i seen that with yours, take a picture, post it on the internet and say WTF?

I am honest with you, I don't hide behind anything, my contact info is always posted, but my whole point is, don't say it is challenging when it is not really challenging, as it insults those who are trying to achieve records, figure waves out, coupling speaker outputs to obtain that extra .1 of a decibel, or to the people trying to make an integration as perfect as possible and have to re-invent how the car was made.

Further, I was stating the ease of the task with the reference to my son, not taking a shot at your intellectual

also adding 2 to 4 tens for midbass in the back is going to achieve what. How are you supposed to listen to it, peel the car open? sit in the trunk with no seats installed?

Sorry if you are offended, it wasn't the intention

First, i'm not going to just drill 100 holes in the panel and call it done. I have big plans to make it easy to remove and replace each driver as well as easy to test to see if any have blown. The panel is going to look good, and again... its what i want to do.

I will not set records with this car, i will not need to understand waves and i will not strain myself for .1db.

The midbass speakers are going to go in the back seat panels, not the hatch. I have a 4 seater 2 door (eclipsechris). This car will have no speakers pointed outward, they are all pretty much gonna be pointed at mine and a passengers head (except the sub which is reverberating off of the rear of the hatch and going to the cabin).

I agree that the wiring is simple enough for your son to do, but making it look good is not going to at all be simple. Making it look good is another one of my goals, the most important one.

Making anything look good is not simple and saying it is will offend people too.

P.S. pissing off 70+ teachers from 100 yards away? Teachers whom deal with 3500 people a day? I like to think that would not be easy.

I cannot stress it enough that nothing in my car is hackneyed or ever will be hackneyed. Just look at the build log and you will know i go far out of my way to make the little things count.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived