Sonic Electronix

like the title says, im selling this set-up for $200

dd86d50c.jpg

who do you think is gettin raped on this deal?

Me?

or

The Buyer?

I'll be replacing those subs with one of these in 4Cubes Sealed as part of my Budget Build.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=295-475&ctab=1#Tabs

I'll be running Alpine SPS-600C as components, probably leave stock rears, or maybe i should take them out?

Does This Sound Good? Thoughts? Questions? Comments?

i'd stick with the exploders

Wow, you don't hear that often, but I'd stick with the sonys too

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

nooo im not selling on here, im just gathering some constructive criticism from you guys.... and i figured i wont be louder than the Xplods, but do you think i'll get a lil lower?

and the only reason i chose this sub is because i saw a link on here, went to the link read a couple reviews of people that put it in their car and they were pleased, plus this sub doesnt need more than 500 watts to sound good from what i've been told. I dont want to dump alot of money on Electrical RIGHT NOW, so im going an more Efficient route..

Edit: omg I never ever thought I'd see the day you guys say STICK WITH THE Xploders. seriously

Edited by Rockbrook

fi x 15? with bp?

but i have been beat on the ear o meter by 4 12in vr3 subs cone area is key

but when he got in my car he was surprised by how much more pressure mine had

Edited by onelivinlarge

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

OT: but lmfao at the op's avatar lmaooo :rofl:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

is that box for the xplodes ported? if its sealed then make a new one with a port tuned to like 30 32hz if you want to get low.. would be louder then that 18 most likly. or sell them for that much then buy new ones lol make a profit

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

yea but if i sell the Xplods im gonna wanna stay away from em lol, and I've thought about building a nice Ported enclosure for em. you guys are slowly turning me back to the xplods lol.....they did not sound Bad at all when i had em on my JL 500/1, the only thing i have to run them on now tho is a Dual amp that i can bridge to get 300 watts out of. But when i put these subs on a JL 250/1 they pounded pretty good then too.