cant belive my cousin would be this f*cked up to his own family

So i made a box for my uncles toy box and my cousin danny paid for all the stuff, the materials and sub just for his dad because he wanted to do something nice for him and this is what his older brother did to it for no reason at all

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

60449_135650476481691_100001102184724_171875_3936030_n.jpg

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics brutus bxi 2610

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

2)Fi BL d1 15s fully loaded

wow nice cousin. get out the good ol trusty duck tape. tape the sub till you get a replacement, then tape your cousin to the front of your truck and go for a ride :).

haha i just wany his truck to get ripped off.. he torched danny's fog lights and cut his abs wires and his wire for the locking diff on his truck.and he keyed it also. he is out of control and seriously needs to be taught a lesson

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

haha i just wany his truck to get ripped off.. he torched danny's fog lights and cut his abs wires and his wire for the locking diff on his truck.and he keyed it also. he is out of control and seriously needs to be taught a lesson

uh........... jail for a couple nights might be a starting point.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

ya, kinda seems like a jealous douche <_< .

ya he is he always talks shit saying his 2002 ford f150 is way faster and better than his brother 04 titan and talks shit on is stereo and everything else you could imagine

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

Archived