Sonic Electronix

Awesome man, thanks! So heres my plan...The box's extenal demensions will be 32"x14"x14" made out of 3/4" MDF so internal volume will be about 2.76 cubes to account for some of the displacement. The box will have 2 3"x10" Flared ports in between the woofers and will be tuned aroun 35-37 hz.

38733804225_large.jpg

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

N/A 420A MTX

DD 3515 Build Coming Soon!

1 Corinthians 10:31

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain

Awesome man, thanks! So heres my plan...The box's extenal demensions will be 32"x14"x14" made out of 3/4" MDF so internal volume will be about 2.76 cubes to account for some of the displacement. The box will have 2 3"x10" Flared ports in between the woofers and will be tuned aroun 35-37 hz.

sounds good to me. I dont like it that high. I like the LOWS :)

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Sounds awesome. I tune almost every box I make in the 33-35hz range unless somebody requests a specific tuning. 35hz is a great all-around tuning. Should sound awesome once you get it up and pounding!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Correction, due to not having 3" of clearence for the port, I changed the demensions to 32"(w)x14"(h)x15"(d) with 2 3"x10" ports which would bring it to about 34 hz. and 2.97852 cubes(total)

38733804225_large.jpg

N/A 420A MTX

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain

33-35Hz is a great place to start and\or develop a taste in tuning. Box looks good, make sure to take lots of pics of the build and remember.. measure twice, cut once.

i thought it was measure once, cut 3 times and take 5 trips to Lowes? lol Thanks for the tip:)

38733804225_large.jpg

N/A 420A MTX

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain