att. doug stockton

nope, these fuckers are loud out here. since im new to the area i entered a lower class because there is no power restrictions. then i got my 151.3 and they kicked me out into another class with unlimited power and unlimited woofers... ya, got beat by 3db.

Come to finals, you'll have a good time. But that was a MidwestSPL show. Costs less than a dB drag show or any really. More geared for fun and bringing new people in and of course help the retailer out, my local shop has seen a great increase in shows after he started holding competitions and he wants to do more which is awesome. Everyone plays in a role in the dealer decsion on holding a how again. Down talking a retailer that's went out of his way to spend his money to host a show for someone to just rag on him is extremely disrespectful and obsurd.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

The only people the shops make money off of are the locals of the show who stop by and see some cool stuff they want done to their car, the ROI is terrible unless the area is heavily populated and their is an awesome location where its easy for people to stop. But that sort of location would also involve more permits and in some cases renting police for a minimum amount of time for a minimum pay of $40 an hour(thats what it costs around here with a minimum of 3 cops or some shit)...

Sorry, I be post droppin.